Monday, March 1, 2010

Is There Anybody Out There?

G'day everybody.  One thing about this blog that I am not sure I like so much is that I just keep posting stuff, but i have no idea who actually reads it.  I am definitely still interested in what is going on in everyone's life back home.  I'll also try to be a bit better about sending out some individual emails occasionally.  But if you feel like it, I'd love to hear from you, or at least a quick note saying, "hey i actually do read your blog".  Cheers.

7 comments:

  1. DD -
    Here I am! Reading away, enjoying it. I'm busy working away at things musical. Here's a face that I can make:
    http://www.daveruder.com/redundant%20web%20phots/Photo%2050.jpg
    Say hey to Nicole for me, and also smile at a sheep when you see one.
    Much love,
    DR

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read your blog! i'm enjoying all the stories and pictures so hopefully you feel like continuing.

    take care
    chewy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi DD,
    We had a pile of snow here, and they had over 4' at Whiteface so we're heading up to ski this weekend. You and Nicole look like you're having fun, and seeing amazing things. The oven you're making should be great for pizza!
    Stay well, and keep writing, we're ejoying it.
    GR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dave,
    So much fun to see Nicole and you last night! You both look so happy and healthy. Yes, I check for updates every night. Keep on writing, both of you because I am enjoying all your pictures and adventures. Hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should go find this guy:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/04/flying-hovercraft-rudy-he_n_484766.html

    And, yes, i read this!

    - Adam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you! It's a delight to log in and see your smiling face...

    Cheers

    Mike G

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yo Dave, love the blog & pics. Glad all is going well in NZ! Will miss ya at Fools.

    Jay

    ReplyDelete