Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Abode

Recently I kinda moved out of the house and into a tent nearby.  This I think was actually a step up.  A double mattress fits in there and it is like I am just out there with nature, but without the bugs!  I actually get woken up from mosquitoes less now than when i was in the house!  And I still get to keep my stuff in the house (for now) and use all the amenities like a crapper and a kitchen.  Below here is a pic of the tent.
The other morning I randomly woke up at about 6am to look out and see the sun just rising over the horizon.  Amazing that I can just open my eyes to see this, and then promptly fall back asleep!
 
Oh yea, and I think i can hear kiwi birds there at night.  Here in Tuateawa is one of the only places where there are houses and kiwis still live there!

1 comment: